The Perfect Candidate...
Has exceptional organizational skills
Is highly computer literate
Is friendly and cheerful in a wide variety of circumstances
Has a flexible schedule
Is passionate about TWS!
For full job description, see below. Thank you!
Job Description: Office Manager
- Oversees all aspects of school office functioning
- Maintains strong, positive community relations in all aspects of office-related work from phone calls to walk-in visitors to outreach events
- Participates in marketing/development and administrative duties as needed
- Works closely with Coordinator, Board members, Faculty and other staff as needed to fulfill day-to-day requirements of businesslike atmosphere within a Waldorf school
- Trains, schedules, and manages office volunteers
- This is a half-time position. Full-time may become a possibility as school develops
- Full tuition remission for child/ren at Taos Waldorf School
- The Board of Trustees upon recommendation by the Hiring Team. The interview process will be conducted by the Hiring Team, who will recommend a candidate to the Board. The Hiring Team will include members of the College of Teachers, the Faculty, the Advancement Team, the Parent Council, and the Board of Trustees.
- School Coordinator
- Evaluation team, which will include a member from the College, a member from the Advancement Team, and a member from the Board of Trustees, will on a yearly basis prepare an evaluation which will be submitted to the College and the officers of the Board
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Work independently and in tandem with the Coordinator in a variety of circumstances while keeping key staff and Board of Trustees up to date on activities.
2. Attend staff/faculty meetings as required.