Whether you knew us as the Country Day School or New Visions School, the upcoming 2015-16 school year will be the twentieth anniversary of the Taos Waldorf School. We are the only independent school in Taos County. We offer an integrated curriculum weaving academic with nature-based learning - the only school that does not require standardized testing of our students. Our enrollment drive is currently open, and we have a number of private tours and open houses upcoming! Visit our Calendar for more details. Some of our current highlights include:
- photos from this year's beautiful graduation ceremony and our truly amazing May Faire!!!
- new videos of two plays - from our first- and third-graders!
- a new video of our beautiful Land Blessing ceremony where we planted our edible garden.
- pictures from our recent Banjo Fundraiser (featuring Grammy winners Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer!) and our Land Blessing ceremony where we did the first planting for our edible garden.
- we've recently won a grant from the Whole Kids Foundation to help develop our edible garden.
- we've almost finished our new Strategic Plan 2015-18 outlining our plans for a bright, bright future.
Our Admissions Coordinator, Tammy Thomas, is available to discuss your child's future at our school. Call her today! 575-751-7750 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like most Waldorf schools around the world, we rely on the kind support of our friends and family. Please consider giving to the Taos Waldorf School! As a non-profit, all donations are tax-deductible, and Tammy will immediately send you a receipt for your records.
Video: Our Land Blessing
Join us as we bless our beautiful 11 acres of land at the foot of Taos Mountain!