Whether you knew us as the Country Day School or New Visions School, the upcoming 2015-16 school year will be the twentieth anniversary of the Taos Waldorf School. We are the only independent school in Taos County. We offer an integrated curriculum weaving academic with nature-based learning - the only school that does not require standardized testing of our students. Our enrollment drive is currently open, and we have a number of private tours and open houses upcoming! Visit our Calendar for more details. Some of our current highlights include:
- come join us on Wednesday June 24th for a guest presentation from Joan Treadaway, who brings over 50 years of teaching experience in Waldorf schools and is an Extra Lesson Remedial Therapist. Entitled "What do Children and Families Really Need?" her talk will explore ways every family can create moments of joy, calm, and togetherness in our hurried 21st century life. Read the flyer for more information!
- an update from our recent Board of Trustee meeting on June 2nd.
- photos from this year's beautiful graduation ceremony and our truly amazing May Faire!!!
- new videos of two plays - from our first- and third-graders!
- a new video of our beautiful Land Blessing ceremony where we planted our edible garden.
- pictures from our recent Banjo Fundraiser (featuring Grammy winners Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer!) and our Land Blessing ceremony where we did the first planting for our edible garden.
- we've recently won a grant from the Whole Kids Foundation to help develop our edible garden.
Our Admissions Coordinator, Tammy Thomas, is available to discuss your child's future at our school. Call her today! 575-751-7750 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like most Waldorf schools around the world, we rely on the kind support of our friends and family. Please consider giving to the Taos Waldorf School! As a non-profit, all donations are tax-deductible, and Tammy will immediately send you a receipt for your records.
Payments to Taos Waldorf School
For parents wishing to pay materials fees or tuition, please use the below PayPal buttons. Note as per our tuition policy that this payment method incurs a fee of up to 3% of the payment amount to TWS. We kindly encourage you to consider automatic withdrawal, cash or check arrangements.
Tuition Payment by Paypal
click this Paypal Link
Send money to email@example.com
Enter amount of payment. Indicate this is a "Goods and Services" payment.
Note the school will be charged 2.9% of your total payment.
Tuition payment by credit or debit card
Call Tammy at 575-751-7750
Video: Our Land Blessing
Join us as we bless our beautiful 11 acres of land at the foot of Taos Mountain! And be sure to see our other videos here...